If you are reading this in the middle of the night and your fridge is empty for you have yet to buy groceries, and you’re planning on heading outside to eat at a restaurant, then you’ve made the wrong decision. The foods here will surely make your stomach grumble and have your taste buds screaming and demanding for food. But, something is a bit off. These foods are high in calories, sugar, white flour, sodium, and saturated fat, all of which contribute to heart disease problems, diabetes, and obesity.
1. Cold Stone Creamery is an ice cream parlor chain in America. Their delicious Oh Fudge!™ shake possesses 820 calories and that’s just the small 12 ounce size, almost equal to that of a large McDonald’s McCafé. The larger Oh Fudge!™ (20 ounce) possesses 52 grams of saturated fat and 1,360 calories.
2. Another ice cream product to avoid makes it on this list and it’s from Häagen-Dazs. A serving of half a cup of ice cream contains the saturated fat at an amount normally acquired half a day.
3. 20 ounce of Starbucks Coffee’s Venti White Chocolate Mocha with whipped cream and two percent milk is more compared to a cup of coffee.
4. The creamy fettuccine alfredo, lightly breaded chicken parmigiana, and homemade lasagna of Olive Garden’s Tour of Italy comes with 3,830mg of sodium, 33g of saturated fat, and 1,450 calories.
5. The Deep Dish Macaroni & 3-Cheese of Uno Chicago Drill hits at a day’s worth of calories, a three and a half days’ worth of saturated fat, and two days’ worth of sodium.
6. The Cheesecake Factory normally offers desserts that are low in calorie. But, the Chocolate Tower Truffle Cake is just a rebel. It has 1,900 calories and 62g of saturated fat.
7. The Chipotle Chicken Burrito has 1,020 calories, 2,400 mg of sodium, and 16 g of saturated fat.
8. The regular condensed soup of Campbell packs 810mg of sodium. People usually consume and empty the entire can, which packs 2,030mg of sodium.
9. The Hamburger has 700 calories, 20g saturated fat, and The Bacon Cheeseburger packs 920 calories and a day and a half days’ worth of saturated fat.
10. Half a pie of White Meat Chicken Pot Pie packs only at 590 calories while the entire pie is at 1,180 calories.
The 24th of October is Food Day, so before you start bringing, keep it in mind to try and avoid ordering any of the foods mentioned above for your greater good.