The nail like the hair is made up of protein called keratin, lack of certain nutrients can cause dry and weak nails. The nail protects the nail bed, a sensitive part of your finger. Ugly nails are never socially acceptable, you appear unhygienic and uncaring. Weak nails that are covered with nail polish makes it weaker, allow the nail to regain its strength before applying nail polish. There are numerous super foods that can help strengthen and improve nail health.
– milk are great for the bones and teeth, it I also great for strengthening brittle nails. The calcium in milk gives sturdiness to the nails.
– Vitamin B6, silica and zinc in banana give nail it shiny and smooth appearance.
– Vitamin A in carrots give needed shine and strength to the bones.
– Eggs are rich in protein, making it great for protecting and strengthening the nails.
– Bring shine and strength to the nails with a little bit of lycopene.
– Broccoli are rich in iron and helps with oxygen circulation. Eating broccoli will help fix discoloration and add strength to the nails.
– Beta carotene in sweet potato will help give nail a healthy shiny surface.
– Drinking 8 glasses of water a day will prevent dehydration. This can prevent dull, pale and weak nails. It also prevents dry cuticle and skin. Drinking fruit and vegetable juice will also add extra nutrition and shine.
– this yummy green vegetable is rich in minerals and vitamins that prevents dryness in the nail and keeps the nails strong.
– Zinc found in pumpkin seeds can enhance the structure of the connective tissues of the body. Lack of zinc will cause nails to get discolorations in the nail bed. It will also make the nails go pail and yellow.
– Omega 3 fatty acids in fishes are great for nourishing the nail bed and improve nail health. You can find omega fatty acids in fishes like salmon, mackerel and tuna.
Eat these delicious super foods to have stronger and shinier nails. A simple trick to getting strong nails, soak your finger nails in water with a few drops of coconut oil.