Ginger is a must have for any home. It is delicious and can give any dish a flavor boost. Besides being aromatic and delicious it is also packed with health benefits.
Here are a few Health Benefits:
- Treat vomiting and nausea.
- When taken as a tea, It can relieve heartburn.
- Reduces risk of atherosclerosis
- Energizes the body and cures fatigue. Helps the body release stored energy and cure symptoms of fatigue.
- Is an effective pain killer. Apply directly on the area or drink as a juice.
- Can improve impotency, increase sperm count and cure premature ejaculation. Eat half-boiled egg with young ginger juice.
- Strengthen and improves immunity. Ginger is a natural antihistamine and antibacterial.
- Cures and protects the body from respiratory problems. It strengthens the body’s ability to filter out harmful bacteria in the body.
- When taken during pregnancy, can lessen morning sickness.
- Can aid with digestion and relieve you from dyspepsia.
- Gives back loss appetite. Eat raw garlic 30 minutes before meal to bring back appetite.
- Eat fresh ginger to relieve you from stomach cramps and Flatulence. Drink ginger tea in the morning to prevent gas and bloating throughout the day.
- Lessen menstrual pain, cramps and crankiness. Drink ginger tea before your week cycle to prevent getting pains and cramps.
- Ginger is an effective pain reliever, especially for headaches. It can relieve headaches caused by sinusitis and migraine. Massage ginger paste on the forehead or use it aroma therapy. Ginger will remove inflammation and promote blood circulation, curing the headache.
- Relieves Headache Ginger is equally good in relieving a person from headache, whether caused by migraine or sinus. Apply ginger paste on the forehead and inhale its aroma. Ginger will help in relieving inflammation in the blood vessels, thereby reducing headache.
- Ginger contains high amounts of anti-inflammatory and analgesic contents. This will reduce joint pains and arthritis. Bathe in warm water mixed with ginger oil. It can also cure muscle pain and inflammation.
Ginger is great for home remedies and cooking. Make sure to have ginger on hand and experience all of its health benefits.