Cayenne pepper is a widely used spice all over the world. It can be used for cooking and traditional medicine. China and the Americas has been using cayenne pepper for its health benefits for decades.
Cayenne pepper is known to improve digestion, metabolism and heart rate. It is can also prevent delirium, tremors and gout.
Here are 17 Health Benefits of Cayenne pepper:
- Cold and Flu prevention – Cayenne pepper can breakdown mucus buildup. This will eliminate congestion and prevent flus.
- Lessen Irritation _ it can lessen symptoms of sore throats, dry coughs, ulcers, stomach pain and diarrhea.
- Headache Prevention – Cayenne pepper can affect the part of the brain that controls pain. It distracts this part of the pain and lessens migraines or headaches.
- Anti-Fungal – Cayenne pepper contains components that stop fungal formation.
- Relieve allergy – Cayenne contains anti-allergy components that stop and relieve symptoms of allergies.
- Healthy Herb – Cayenne is a great supplement to help with degenerative and chronic diseases.
- Aid with Digestion – Cayenne has been known to increase flow in the digestive tract.
- Increase Saliva Production – Cayenne stimulate saliva production and decrease bad breath
- Blood Clots – It helps prevent formation of blood clots
- Sweat – Cayenne increase sweat production that removes toxins.
- Pain relief – Cayenne contains anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Cancer prevention – Cayenne contains properties that stop cancer cell production and tumor growth.
- Anti- Bacterial – Cayenne is a great preservative and anti-bacterial in food.
- Topical aide – Apply to sores, wounds, snake bites and rheumatism to decrease symptoms.
- Heart Health – Cayenne keeps the blood pressure stable and removes bad cholesterol in the body. It also balances our glucose level.
- Toothache – Cayenne pepper contain agents that prevent gum and tooth diseases.
- Weight loss – It improves metabolism and curbs hunger.
Cayenne can also be used as a detoxifier. Avoid getting side effects by using the right dosage of pepper. A person can only take 120 mg or cayenne pepper a day.