There are a lot of life hacks popping out online. Like my fellow life hackers, I have decided to jump aboard the helping other bandwagon. I have managed to collect 20 vital home remedies you can use in your everyday life. So, get yourself a pen and paper and remember these helpful and easy home remedies.
20 Home Remedies You Must Know
- Suck on a piece of clover after meals to lessen acid production.
- Suffering from Low blood pressure? Drink pomegranate juice daily.
- Headache from excessive heat can be by drinking a glass of watermelon juice.
- If you suffer gastric and stomach problems, swallow a flake of garlic with water first thing in the morning.
- Acidic? Chew on basil leave after the meal. It lessens the acidity in the stomach and stops ulcer formation.
- Eating an apple first thing in the morning can relieve migraine.
- Congested? Mix 2 tablespoon of honey to your glass of ginger juice. This will remove mucus from your system.
- Sufferers of constipation and indigestion should eat a half cup of cooked beets every morning before breakfast
- Cough? Drink three cups of heated milk and dates. Open 6 dates and add to half a liter of milk, heat on low for 25 minutes.
- Remove acne and blackheads by applying grated cucumber on the face and neck for fifteen minutes.
- Chop six onions and add four tablespoons of honey. Put it in a container and leave in a low heat water bath for two hours. Strain the mixture and use it as a homemade cough syrup.
- Add two fresh tomatoes, a tablespoon of lemon juice, half a teaspoon of flour and a pinch of turmeric powder in the blender. Blend until thick and paste-like. Apply on dark under eye for 20 minutes 2 times a week and say goodbye to pesky dark circles.
- Pound 3 dates with milk and add ghee. This mixture can help stop anemia.
- Add lemon juice with warm water to detoxify the body. Do this daily to prevent liver problems, stomach aches and nausea.
- Sore throat? Fix it with a simple DIY gargle. Add half a cup of warm water, half teaspoon of salt and one fourth turmeric powder together. Use this as a gargle, do not eat or drink anything for 30 minutes. Do this as much as you want throughout the day.
- Relieve ear infection by dropping a few garlic juice in the ear.
- Reduce body odor by applying a mixture of baking soda and lemon juice in under arms.
- A simple home remedy for bloating and gas is fennel seeds. Drop a few fennel seeds in a pot of hot water, then boil in low temperature for five minutes. Strain the mixture and consume.
- Irritable coughing? Use equal parts garlic juice, Tulsi juice and honey. Take a teaspoon of this mixture every three hours.
- Hangover? Drink a banana and honey milkshake. It helps remove toxicity and replenish glucose levels.
All of these tips are made with easy to find natural ingredients. So if you are in a pinch, try out this simple and easy to make home remedies.