Mangoes are sweet and juicy. Other than being mere tropical fruits that can add excitement after meals and during snack times, they also offer a number of skin, health and health benefits.
- Vitamin A in mangoes improves the appearance of scars and blemishes, as well as makes your complexion glow.
- Here’s an all-natural blackhead-remover: combine 1 teaspoon of mashed mango, 1/2 teaspoon of milk and honey.
- Vitamins A and C in mangoes are anti-aging nutrients. They help delay the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by eliminating excess free radicals.
- Rubbing ripe mango on your skin and leaving it there for 10-15 minutes makes for an excellent skin lightener.
- Dry mango peel under the sun and turn it into powder. Add a teaspoon of yogurt and mix. Apply the paste directly onto dark spots to improve their appearance.
- Boiling a piece of raw mango in water lets you obtain an all-natural astringent that helps heal acne.
- Deep-clean your pores by using this easy-to-make cleanser: add mashed mango to 1 teaspoon of wheat flour.
- Purify skin using a home-made mango facial wash. To do this, combine a teaspoon of mashed mango, powdered almond and milk.
- Remove dead cells that make your skin look dull with the help of the following mixture: 1/4 peeled mango, 2 tablespoons of milk, 1 tablespoon of steel-cut oats and 1 tablespoon powdered almond.
- A paste out of equal amounts of mashed mango, oatmeal and honey makes for a face mask suited for sensitive skin.
- Instead of a store-bought conditioner, use an all-natural one by mixing the following: mashed mango, 1 tablespoon yogurt and two egg yolks.
- Vitamin A in mangoes helps control dandruff. Simply apply mashed mango onto the scalp and leave it there for a few minutes. As a bonus, you get extra shiny hair.
- Keep gray hair at bay by regularly applying coconut oil mixed with mango seed with the outer coat removed.
- Antioxidants mangoes have plenty of help prevent cancer cells from developing or multiplying.
- Vitamin A in mangoes is converted into beta carotene that promotes sharper vision.
- Soluble fiber and antioxidants these fruits are loaded with help bring down the levels of bad cholesterol.
- Mangoes have an alkalizing effect, thereby restoring the body’s normal pH levels.
- Insoluble fiber in mangoes help flush out impurities in the gut, allowing you to enjoy a flatter belly.
- Mangoes have different types of beneficial plant pigments called carotenoids, all of which help in boosting your immune system.
- Antioxidants in mangoes help maintain the youthful appeal of skin.
- Mangoes are excellent for women who are trying to get pregnant as they provide folic acid necessary for fertility.
- Trace minerals present in mangoes are vital for optimum health. They include potassium, selenium, zinc and copper.
- Mangoes are said to help increase your sex drive and stamina.