Dark neck can be unsightly and can be a source of insecurity. Don’t worry though, there are easy homemade remedies you can do at home get rid of dark neck.
Try out these remedies:
- Coconut Oil – Removes unwanted tanning, apply on the neck once a day.
- Lemon – Rub lemon on the neck to lighten and improve the skin.
- Baking Soda – Mix baking soda and water, rub on the skin.
- Cucumber – Apply cucumber juice in dark areas of the neck.
- Oats and Tomato – Add tomato pulp in oatmeal and apply on the neck.
- Honey – has natural whitening properties, massage on the neck then rinse.
- Rosewater – wash your neck with rosewater to improve skin health.
- Aloe Vera Gel – apply Aloe Vera Gel to dark parts of the neck.
- Scrub – create a whitening scrub with sugar and lemon juice to remove dead skin cells in the neck.
- Lemon and Cucumber – Mix cucumber juice and lemon juice together. Rub the mixture on your neck for a natural bleach
- Honey and Lemon – These two ingredients are known to be natural bleachers.
- Walnut – Use walnut powder to exfoliate the skin.
- Almond Oil & Vitamin E – Mix almond oil with a capsule of vitamin E. Use this mixture every day until your neck lighten.
- Rice Water – Reuse rice water as a neck whitener. Apply on the neck regularly.
- Orange – Use the orange peel and pulp as an exfoliant for the neck.
- Potato Juice – Remove unwanted tan by applying potato juice on the neck.
- Oats – Create a simple oat past and use it as a neck scrub.
- Chick Pea – use chickpea powder to lighten dark neck.
- Vinegar – Wash your neck with diluted vinegar to lighten tan.
- Pineapple and Banana – Pineapple and banana, mashed together makes a great neck and face cream.
- Milk Cream – Works as a whitener and cleanser.
- Honey and Tomato – Use this mixture 2 a week for a lighter neck.
- Strawberry and Papaya – Mix papaya and strawberry together for a moisturizing exfoliant.
- Olive Oil – Works as a great tan remover and moisturizer.
Prevent getting dark neck by using sunscreen when working outside. Don’t forget to wash your face and neck before going to bed. Exfoliate your skin every week to remove dead skin cells.