Below is a collection of quotes, ways, and facts on living a healthy life along with a smile on your face.
1. Allot 10-30 minutes time for a “me time.” You may do whatever it is that you find relaxing such as, reading a book, taking a leisurely walk, playing video games, watching an erotic film, piling up dices, etc.
2. You may compare your life with others whose quality of life is better than yours if, and only if, you would use it as a motivation to make yours better.
3. Set limits for everything you do. You’re a human, not an indestructible slave whose only purpose is to serve without rest.
4. Try to be optimistic. A pessimistic mindset leads you nowhere and may even branch off to a plethora of other emotional issues.
5. Don’t bother yourself with matters that you shouldn’t be bothering yourself with.
6. Stop thinking about your mistakes. Stop worrying; people don’t spend their entire day thinking about your mistakes and laughing at it as if to mock.
7. Make it a point to always have an inspiration. It could be a powerful quote you read on a book or that attractive lady sitting next to you.
8. Forget the past. You cannot finish a book if you keep reading the previous chapters.
9. Be greedy. There is nothing wrong with being greedy, as it only means that you want more than you already have.
10. Be envious. Envy means to look with favor upon the possessions of others, and to be desirous of obtaining similar things for oneself.
11. Envy and greed are the motivating forces of ambition – and without ambition, very little of any importance would be accomplished.
12. Gluttony is simply eating more than you need to keep yourself alive. Basically, you’re enjoying one of life’s greatest little satisfactions: the taste of food.
13. This brings us another way of living a happy life: Enjoy the little things.
14. Have pride! Pride will motivate you to regain an appearance that will renew your self-respect. But, make sure your pride is well used. Being too prideful can make you a jerk.
15. The strongest instinct in every living thing is self-preservation.
16. If a man smites you on one cheek, smash him on the other!
17. Let no wrong go unpunished. Be as a lion in the path – be dangerous even in defeat!
18. Show kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!
19. “Do unto others as they do unto you”; because if you “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you,” and they, in turn, treat you badly, it goes against human nature to continue to treat them with consideration.
20. You should do unto others as you would have them do unto you, but if your courtesy is not returned, they should be treated with the wrath they deserve.
21. Represent indulgence, instead of abstinence.
22. Responsibility to the responsible. When you do an action, there are consequences and you must face it—good or bad.
23. Try to talk to the elderly more often. They have much wisdom than you. They are life’s veterans and you may learn a thing or two from them.
24. Drink loads of water. Learn more about water therapy.
25. Eat more natural foods. Processed foods have a lot of health hazards. But, that’s another story.
26. Have a heavy meal for breakfast, a normal dish for lunch and little for dinner.
27. Be strong, for the weak inherits the yoke.
28. Be powerful, for among men shall you be reverenced.
29. Get adequate sleep. Sleep deprivation would diminish your health and mental capacity.
30. Be bold, for you must master your own world.
31. Aim for victory for it is the basis of right.
32. Believe in what you think is best for you and don’t let your mind be terrorized.
33. Don’t be weak, lest your insecurity make you vile.
34. Do not be stupid. Do not thrive on it.
35. In a different sense: be who you are. Meaning to say, don’t be someone you’re not. Don’t talk with a big mouth if you’re just a chump.
36. Try to use natural remedies for your illnesses.
37. Stock up on common medicines.
38. No self-deceit.
39. Share your philosophies and mindset with other people no matter how strange you think they are. You may just be the next philosopher.
40. If you’re weird, don’t worry. It sucks to be normal anyway.
On top of all these, what matters the most is: Smile through your problems.