Argan oil came from the Argan tree. This oil is extracted by pressing the nut of the fruit of the tree. The Argan oil originated from morocco. This oil is considerably rare, it is very beneficial for the hair, body and skin.
Argan Oil in Food
– This oil taste nutty, it taste great with breads, salads and soups.
Argan Oil Beauty Benefits
– Remove frizzy and dry hair by applying Argan oil on damp hair. Apply thick amounts of Argan oil on damage part of the hair.
– Prevent dandruff and lessen dry skin by massaging the oil on your scalp for five minutes in the morning, wash with shampoo and lukewarm water.
– Dilute Argan oil and apply on the face. This will moisturize and firm the skin. Apply on the face three times a week and let it sit for 10 minutes. Wash off with cold water.
– Apply Argan oil on the hands and nails. You can soak cuticles in water with a few drops or Argan oil twice a week to prevent it from peeling or cracking.
– Use it as a full body moisturizer. Apply it on the skin right after you shower for better penetration.
– Use it as a natural lubrication when getting a massage. It will soothe body and keep the skin healthy.
Argan Oil Products
Argan oil is a new thing on the market. You can find facial wash, creams, bath soaps, shampoos and other beauty products with Argan oil in them. The effects of Argan oil in the skin are amazing. Like its natural oil sibling like coconut oil and olive oil it is very versatile. It can be used in cooking, topically and orally.
Argan oil also works as a great sunscreen. The contents of Argan oil protect the skin from harmful UV rays. Use one hundred percent pure Moroccan Argan oil for best health benefits.
You will find dozens of Argan oil based products in the market; it can be used internally and topically. Experience the over-all health benefits of Argan oil for yourself!