Unless you want to scrimp on cash for a haircut, you certainly want to grow your hair long in a snap. Just about everybody can benefit from fast-growing hair. It’s the key to enjoying thick and healthy hair that’s capable of stopping traffic.
There are numerous hair growing solutions available in out midst. A quick trip to the local pharmacy or in cyberspace will let you come across this fact. Unfortunately, not all of these products which, by the way, come with staggering price tags are effective at making your tresses grow long in no time. What’s more, a lot of them contain chemicals that can cause anything from scalp irritation to hair damage.
Hair loss or thinning hair is something that you don’t have to put up with. That’s because Mother Nature has gladly blessed humankind with all sorts of natural solutions for an assortment of problems, and issues concerning your locks are included. Often, you can count on some all-natural remedies to have any dilemma settled.
Did you know that there’s a hair mask that you can whip up in your very own kitchen using ingredients that you can easily buy at the supermarket at a tiny fraction of the cost of the most popular hair growing solution out there? Not only can this homemade hair mask spare you from shelling out a huge sum of moola, but also keep your hair and scalp from being touched by chemicals that can potentially ruin your health once they are already in your bloodstream!
Before we take a look at the things that make this DIY hair mask work really well, let us first check out the recipe:
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 medium-sized banana
- 1 tablespoon of organic honey
- 1/2 cup of beer
- Chop up your banana and place it in a blender.
- Add in your other ingredients too, and blend very well.
- Transfer the resulting mask on a small bowl. Apply on your hair and scalp.
- Put on a shower cap. Allow the homemade mask to stay on your hair and scalp for 1 to 2 hours.
- Shampoo your hair afterwards.
- This procedure should be done once a week until you have achieved the desired result.
That’s how easy it is to come up with a hair growing mask at home. You don’t have to leave your budget in a complete wreck just to enjoy thick and healthy hair that everyone around you will surely admire.
It’s no secret that egg yolk is rich in protein, and protein is essential not only for hair growth but also for keeping your existing hair strong. The banana helps seal damaged areas of the hair shaft, saving your hair from unnecessary breakage. Everyone knows that honey is loaded with antioxidants, and these powerful molecules can save your hair follicles from being damaged by free radicals. If you are wondering why there’s beer in here, don’t! Beer is actually packed a variety of vitamins and minerals, promoting hair growth.
So who should actually try this DIY hair mask pronto?
• Anyone who is shedding off over 100 hair strands daily, which is regarded as something not normal. If left uncontrolled, this unnecessary shedding can lead to thin and lifeless hair — even balding!
• Those who love to style their hair all the time. Frequent application of hair styling products containing harsh chemicals as well as the use of high temperatures in making the mane look prettier can cause excessive dryness, which can lead to breakage and split ends. Eventually, these problems can cause your mane to thin.
• Just about anybody who is not happy with his limp and thin hair. Fret not if you are not born with gorgeous hair because this homemade hair mask can turn your life 180 degrees!