Most of us don’t have enough time in the morning to create a full and healthy breakfast, but what you eat in the morning can help determine how your day goes. Greasy and fatty breakfast can make you feel sluggish and tired during the day. Not eating breakfast can make you feel weak and tired throughout the day. Make sure to eat breakfast by creating these pre-prepared breakfast meals. Save time by creating this easy, healthy breakfast recipes that you can pre-make the night before.
Delicious egg muffins without the unhealthy carbohydrate.
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 shredded zucchini
- 1/2 chopped bell pepper
- 4 slices cooked and chopped bacon or ham
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups of spinach
- Lightly grease a muffin tin and preheat the oven at 350F.
- Use the beaten egg mixture and divide it equally in the muffin tin. Sprinkle equal portions of the bacon or ham, bell pepper, onion, zucchini and spinach on the muffin tin. Sprinkle on some salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the muffin tin in the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Wait for the muffin to cool before placing in the refrigerator.
– Heat in the microwave for a few seconds before eating. This muffin can last in the fried for 4 to 5 days. Place the cooked muffin in a sealed container or bag to prevent it from being soggy.
Banana Cinnamon Chia Pudding
These amazing pudding is packed with nutrients and antioxidant. It can keep you energized the whole day.
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup cashew milk
- 2 tsp. Maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp. Cucuma
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- Mix all of the ingredients except for the Chia seeds in a bowl. Mix the ingredients together and make sure that it is spread evenly.
- Add the Chia seeds and whisk everything together. Make sure that your Chia seeds are consistently spread. Whisk it for about a minute.
- Let the mixture rest for a few minutes and mix again. The mixture will start to thicken and turn into the delicious pudding.
- Leave the mixture in the bowl for 30 minutes, then transfer in a mason jar or a container with a lid. Sprinkle cinnamon on top and seal.
This is a healthy twist to a classic sandwich.
- 2 sliced strawberries
- 2 tbsp. Nut Butter
- 1 whole grain toaster waffle
- After creating your waffle, wait for it to cool and place in the fridge.
- Reheat the waffle in the morning, then spread the nut butter on booth waffles and place the strawberries on top.
- Create a sandwich with the two waffle slices.
Avocado Toast with Egg
This one is a simple recipe that you can whip up in a second.
- 1 egg
- Wheat bread slice
- Boil the egg at night and leave it in a secure area until morning.
- Toast the bread and spread half of the avocado filling and top with the boiled egg.
Try out these healthy recipes for yourself!