Supposed you finally had the guts to ask your crush out on a date a few days from now to which that person agreed. But then, you spot a pimple on your face, and find more on your neck, shoulders, and back. A stupid timing, won’t you agree? Don’t worry, this article will help you boot off those unattractive pimples and regain your flawless skin back.
When bacteria infects the skin’s oil gland, swells up and fills with pus from the excess oil, a pimple is born. Like warts, pimples are something very undesirable, but not a big problem. Here are helpful information you can use in removing pimples.
- Call on the majestic healing factor of the peppermint oil! A small number of drops on the pimples followed by a massage then a cold rinse should do the trick. Alternatively, peppermint leaves also work. The soothing produce of menthol and antibacterial properties shall end your misery with pimples. Rub the fresh juice extracted from crushed peppermint leaves onto the pimples. Rinse off with cold water after 10 minutes.
- You know what sets free the unhealthy properties trapped inside the pores? Steam! Let steam from a boiling water make contact with the affected area for a good 5 minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. If you have a valuable moisturizer, do apply it.
- Vitamins A, C, and E can be found in cucumbers, which is what makes it an excellent remedy for pimples. With small amount of water drops, grind the cucumber, resulting in a mixture of fine paste. Apply it on the affected area and allow the skin to suck it up. Wash off with cold water.
- Not only does it make your teeth stronger when gnawed, ice is also an excellent cure for pimples. Crushed or ice cubes – whichever you prefer. Wrap ice up in clean cloth and hold it at the infected part for few seconds. Take a few minutes break and repeat many times in a day.
- To complete this list, lemon has to be mentioned. Fresh lemon juice helps lessen pimples faster. Fresh lemon juice, NOT bottled ones, okay? Immerse a fresh cotton piece into the juice and then rub it over the affected part before bedtime.