12 Natural Remedies and Treatments for Dandruff
There are many causes that result in dandruff and some of those are a simple dry scalp, psoriases, eczema, seborrheic dermatitis or malasezzia overgrowth. For whatever reason you don’t want to use shampoo anymore and want to resort into natural remedies well my friend you’ve arrived at the right article.
- Who said mouthwash is only to rid the mouth of bacteria? You might want to shampoo your hair again with the regular shampoo. No, actually, shampoo it now. Mix a cup of Listerine with 2 cups of water and pour the mixture onto your scalp, massage like you would with a regular shampoo. Rinse after letting it sit for 30 minutes.
- Yogurt! After rinsing the hair, rub plain yogurt directly onto the scalp and let it sit for 10 minutes. Rinse and wash using little shampoo. For the final rinse, infuse 2 tablespoons of vinegar with sage.
- Really, aspirin? Place two tables on a thin cloth and break up with a hammer. Add the powder to shampoo and use normally.
- Squeeze fresh lemon to take the juice out and mix with baking soda before applying to the scalp. Once the scalp itches, that’s your go signal that you should wash out.
- Use apple cider vinegar as a conditioner.
- Another use for apple cider vinegar is to mix a cup of it with warm water. Use an amount enough for your hair. Pour the concoction, scrub gently, and then rinse with water only. You can only take another shower after 8 to 12 hours. Repeat process once a week or two.
- In a 50 ml of carrier oil, mix 10 drops of juniper oil with 7 drops of Cedarwood cypress. Rub into scalp and let sit for an hour. After an hour has passed, neatly rub followed by mild shampoo, then wash with warm water.
- Evenly distribute lemon to the scalp and hair. Let be for 25 minutes, but don’t panic if the scalp itches as it is normal. Wash.
- Separate the whites from the yolks of two eggs. Mix the yolks. The head should be dry before applying directly onto the scalp. Cover the hair with a plastic bag, but keep in mind that the smell is bad and leaks. Let sit for an hour before washing thoroughly with shampoo. It is recommended that you wash twice to make sure that all the yolks are out.
- For 3 minutes into your dampened scalp, massage with 3 tablespoons of salt. Immediately shampoo afterwards.
- Grind ginger and beet-root. Apply paste to the scalp every evening and massage well. Wash off the next morning.
- Use Reeta soap!