Eczema can develop from our childhood to our adulthood. This skin condition can cause irritation and marks on the skin. Eczema can be caused by multiple factors, it can be triggered by stress, unhealthy eating habits, food allergies, medication and more. It is possible to avoid an eczema attack, but in cases that it is inevitable. I have made an easy to find at home natural remedies.
Here are some simple home remedies you can try to cure or prevent Eczema:
- Remove pasteurized dairy from your diet. Opt for dairy free foods like sauerkraut, kefir and other fermented food. Dairy can trigger allergy or eczema attack.
- Use Aloe Vera and Avocado directly on the skin. This moisturize and heal the skin
- Remove unhealthy oils in your diet. Go for healthy organic oils like extra virgin coconut oil, garlic oil and olive oil. Unhealthy oils can trigger acne attacks.
- Find alternative to acid producing food. Eat whole fruits, vegetable, grass fed chicken and beef and nuts. Change your diet for the better and see if there is an improvement to your skin conditions.
- Avoid processed foods, go for salads, steamed veggies, fruits and fresh smoothies.
- Take in probiotic supplements and build up on healthy bacteria. Eat miso, coconut kefir and sauerkraut.
- Eat foods that are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids like salmon, walnuts, hemp seed, Chia and mackerel. Omega 3 fats are great for relieving symptoms of eczema.
- Drink healthy and green juices. Create easy to make celery, parsley, ginger and cilantro juices at home.
- Take gluten away from your diet or lessen gluten intake. Gluten can trigger eczema attacks or cause acne breakouts. Gluten can be found in bread, cereals and packaged foods.
- Lessen the caffeine intake, it can worsen your skin condition. Opt for fresh juices or water.
- Remove stress from your system. Do meditation or yoga, stress can cause breakouts and trigger other skin conditions
Follow these tips and principles for a healthier lifestyle. Avoid eating foods that can trigger eczema and remember to take the needed vitamin in mineral you need for a healthier skin.