Large pores can make the skin look dry and damage. It also makes you more susceptible to dirt and oil build up, these build up can lead to breakouts, whiteheads and blackheads. There is no permanent way to remove large pores, but there are natural ways to reduce them. Here are some of the best known pore minimizer methods you can do.
Before trying these natural pore minimizer, wash and dry your face.
- Create a homemade toner – Blend together half a teaspoon of lime juice and peeled kiwi. Add equal amounts of water to the paste and mix. Place it in a bottle with a tight lid and shake. Apply this on like a regular toner, let it sit for 15 minutes. Rinse it off, do this every day to reduce the size of open pores.
- Make a simple pore minimizer facial mask. Add three drops of lemon juice to one egg white. Mix it together until it turns frothy. Apply it to your skin with a sponge or soft brush, let it sit for 5 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water.
- Use oil-free, non-comedogenic products on your face. Foundations that are non comedogenic are great for blocking the pores from dust and oil.
- Alpha hydroxy acid based lotions are great for removing dead skin around the pours, making it less prone to breakouts and dryness.
- Tomato pulp masks can close the pores. Create this mask by cutting a tomato (remove the seeds) and mashing them. Apply this mashed tomato to the enlarge pores and leave for five minutes. Rinse with cool water afterwards
- Another Tomato base alternative is to place tomato slices on top of the affected area and leave it in for five minutes. You can also use tomato juice with a few drops of lime juice to lighten and reduce large pores.
- Honey and Flour face mask. Create this mask by using a tablespoon of gram flour (alternative: chickpea flour) and a teaspoon of honey. Blend this together and place on enlarged pores for fifteen minutes. Rinse with cold water.
- Water, drinks plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated.
- Hazel astringent, create this simple astringent with hazel oil. Apply hazel on your face and let it dry, apply moisturizer.
- Mashed papaya face mask, Peel papaya and remove the seeds. Mash it together until it turns paste-like. Apply the papaya on the pores and leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse with water.
Take care of your face and prevent breakouts by minimizing your pores. Try this safe and all natural remedies, if pores remain the same after a week, consult your dermatologist.