According to the Huffington Post, in an article dated May 17, using a cell phone has been shown to potentially raise your blood pressure into non-normal limits and into dangerous territory. Once your blood pressure is too high you could be looking at chronic high blood pressure. “Answering a call while getting your blood pressure taken could lead to an inaccurately higher reading, according to a new study. Research presented at the annual meeting of the American Society of Hypertension shows that systolic blood pressure rises when a person receives phonic calls.”
But not all people that have issues with their blood pressure is trying to learn to lower it, some are trying to raise it. A quick search of the web shows that not a lot of information can be found on how to natural raise your blood pressure. But someone with a blood pressure that is too low can pass out and sometimes die.
So here are some ways in which a person can raise their blood pressure using natural means:
1. Consume a limited amount of high-sugar and high-fat foods and be sure to eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
2. Increase your intake of B vitamins
This have been proven to improve circulation and regulate blood pressure.
3. You can use your diet to raise low blood pressure by increasing your intake of salt and sodium.
This will increase the blood volume, which will raise the pressure.
4. By drinking a few glasses of water and maintaining a healthy daily water intake.
Low blood pressure is often caused by dehydration, so drinking water will re-hydrate your body and raise your blood pressure.
5. Health drinks with electrolytes can also help raise blood pressure, but avoid drinks with high sugar content.
6. Wear low-grade compression stockings during daily activities and they will help regulate blood pressure by keeping blood circulating regularly through your veins.
7. Try and thin your blood.
Keep in mind pharmaceutical blood thinners have dangerous side effects, of course, so here are natural blood thinners to use instead:
- Cayenne pepper, Kombucha, Turmeric
- Ginger- An ancient traditional remedy is to pound a small piece and use it to make a cup of hot tea. Powdered ginger is also useful, and has slightly different properties.
- Garlic, Pineapple, Apple cider vinegar