You do not have to be filthy rich to have a spa break at the expense of your own house. All the ingredients used in the spa for a face mask are all inside your house. Put down your wallet and spend your cash on something better.
1. Mix: 1/3 cup oatmeal with ½ cup hot water.
2. Let be for 3 minutes.
3. Put in one egg white.
4. Put in 2 tablespoons honey.
1. Pour 1 teaspoon of honey into egg.
3. Entire egg: normal skin
4. Yolk: dry skin
5. Egg white: oily skin
1. Prepare 2 tablespoons of sour cream, and honey
2. Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
3. Combine these three
Apple Cider Vinegar (best for oily skin):
1. Thin down a ¼ cup of apple cider with ¼ cup distilled water
2. Apply liquid to face and wait until it dries
1. Prepare 2 teaspoons of plain organic yogurt
2. Mix with fresh orange juice
3. For sensitive skins, throw in a teaspoon of aloe Vera into the mix
1. Prepare 1/3 cup powdered milk
2. Mix with a teaspoon of distilled water
3. Little by little, add more water until mixture turns to paste
4. Apply and wait for it to dry completely
1. Smear all over face and let be
Yes, that is all there is to it. Fat and eggs is contained in mayonnaise, which makes itself a great moisturizing mask.
1. Crush a ripe banana
2. Sprinkle two tablespoons of honey onto crushed banana
3. Add low-fat plain organic yogurt
1. Remove pit and peel of a ripe avocado before mashing up
2. Add a teaspoon of honey, and a teaspoon of organic plain yogurt (low-fat for oily skin and full-fat for dry)
Regardless of skin type, these homemade face masks functions exactly the same as the one used in spas.