Whether regular or diet, it’s no secret that sodas are bad for your health. The best way to quench your thirst and rehydrate your body is by consuming water. If you are looking for ways to infuse flavor into your water to make every glass more interesting, look no further. Below are some excellent ways to infuse water with refreshing fruity flavors. The ingredients mentioned should be added to a pitcher of water, which you need to stash in the fridge for several minutes afterwards.
- Add 3 cups of strawberries (halved) and 8 basil leaves in water. Don’t forget to crumple the leaves before you place it in the pitcher to release the flavor.
- Dunk in the pitcher 2 cups of pineapple chunks, 1 cup of cherries (halved and pitted) and 3 granny smith apples (cored and thinly sliced).
- A couple of thinly sliced cucumbers and a pair of sliced jalapeño peppers (seeded) make for a really interesting pitcher of ice-cold water.
- If the sound of placing jalapeño peppers in a pitcher of water intimidates you, replace it with 4 limes that are thinly sliced. It’s also a good idea to add 6 mint sprigs into the mix, scrunched to get the flavor out.
- A very simple way to make your drinking water pack a little flavor is by adding into a pitcher of it 2 cups of raspberries and 5 thinly-sliced oranges.
- In a pitcher, throw in 3 cups of mango (sliced into cubes) and a couple of limes (sliced thinly). Add 6 mint sprigs that are scrunched to ensure a flavorful outcome.
- Place a bag of oolong tea in a pitcher of water. Make the outcome even more refreshing by throwing in 4 cantaloupes cut into long wedges and a dozen of strawberries (halved).
- Place 3 kiwis (thinly sliced), 2 lemons (thinly sliced) and 3 cups of strawberries (halved) in a pitcher of water and let it chill in the fridge for several minutes.
- Throw in 3 thinly-sliced tangerines, 2 to 3 sprigs of fennel and 2 to 3 sprigs of thyme to come up with truly refreshing and unique-tasting chilled water.
- Before placing a pitcher of water in the fridge, dump in it the following ingredients: 2 limes (sliced thinly), 1 cup of sliced cucumbers, 1 cup strawberries (halved) and a few mint leaves.
Whenever you feel thirsty or it’s just time to rehydrate your body, reach for a glass of DIY flavored water rather than that bottle of soda. With so many recipe options around, you can make every serving of it refreshingly flavorful!