Summer is almost here! The temperature is already rising, the sun is shining much brighter than before, and the skies are quite beautiful to look at. For sure, you’re already anticipating those summer getaways that you and your family are planning and the outings with your friends too. However, there are some who feel that their summer is always linked to being hassled when it comes to what food to prepare, how to cool down when the weather is too hot, and making sure that everyone is having a good time at the beach.
Well, if you are one of those worrywarts who want to make sure their summer will be just perfect, try these summer hacks today.
- Instant chilled wine. Drinking wine adds a touch of class to your summer party but instead of worrying how to chill your wine without storing it in ice, you might want to use frozen grapes instead. Putting wine in a bucket of ice is all well and good but try putting frozen grapes in your glass of wine and your drink will soon be cold just to your liking. Plus, when the grapes melt, they will add that extra flavor to your drink.
- Aloe vera ice cubes. Sunburn is not uncommon during the summer especially when you stay out under the sun for hours. Although you have enjoyed yourself immensely, that burning sensation on your skin is not a laughing matter. Fortunately, you can already prepare a quick fix for sunbunr and that is by making aloe vera ice cubes. Just add the juice of the aloe vera in an ice tray and put it in the freezer. You can use the ice cubes to soothe your sunburn and promote healing.
- Frozen yogurt. If you are wondering how to cool down during the summer but don’t have the items you will need to make some popsicles, you can always make a frozen yogurt instead. All that you have to do is to make a slit on top of the yogurt package, slip a spoon in it, and pop the yogurt packs in the freezer. You will have a nice snack on hand to cool you down.
- DIY capri suns. Heading to the beach is sure to be lots of fun but if you are wondering how you’re going to make your drinks still cold by the time you reach your destination, you can make your own capri suns at home. This is relatively simple. Just make a batch of lemonade then transfer them in small, sealable plastic bags. Pop them in the freezera and bring them with you on your road trip. For sure, they will still remain cool by the time you reach your destination.
- No-spill popsicles. Eating popsicles can be a bit messy but don’t you worry. You can prevent spills from making your fingers messy by making a hole at the bottom of a cake liner. Slip this under your popsicle and when your popsicle melts, the cake liner will keep the juice from reaching your fingers.