Having yeast in your body is perfectly fine provided that they are small in number. If they multiply uncontrollably, all sorts of problems surface which range from brain fog to a weakened immune system. Having parasites in your gut such as worms is definitely a no-no. Not only will they feast on the nutrients you should be benefiting from, but also leave you with a wide variety of health-related problems. Excessive yeast and parasites are not welcome!
Oftentimes, it’s fairly easy to tell that you have yeast overgrowth and parasites in the body. That’s because there are many signs and symptoms associated with their presence. Similarly, there are several different illnesses and conditions that are linked to these organisms.
Knowing whether or not they are present can be done by identifying some of the health issues currently bugging you. As you will find out later on, there are some surprising problems brought about by having too much yeast and parasites in your body. Do take note that only a doctor can confirm their presence through some medical tests.
It is also a doctor who can recommend the best treatment plan in ridding those yeast and parasites. There are also all sorts of home remedies that are proven safe and effective against those harmful organisms residing in your body. They range from making simple dietary changes to taking some herbs.
Before we tackle some of the most reliable home remedies for excessive yeast and parasites, let us first focus on some of the problems you are likely to have if your body is serving as a nesting place for those nasty creatures. Not all of the things that will be mentioned above are due to the presence of too much yeast or worms in your intestines. However, there is a huge possibility that your body is acting as a host to those organisms if you have the following:
• Constant tiredness, weakness and fatigue
• Brain fog, anxiety and depression
• Achy and swollen muscles and joints
• Skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, athlete’s foot and acne
• Diarrhea, constipation, excess gas and abdominal cramping
• Sensitivity to certain foods, odors and chemicals in the environment
• Food cravings, especially starchy and sugary ones
• Frequent allergies and infections due to a weakened immune system
• Difficulty falling asleep at night and staying awake during the day
• Recurring vaginal yeast infection, and itchy genitals and anal area
• Irregular menstrual cycle and PMS
• Constant bladder infections
Having one or many of the things mentioned above may suggest that your body could be serving as a host for yeast and parasites. There are also various health conditions that often involve the presence of the said organisms, according to the experts. Some of them include:
• Digestive problems
• Skin disease
• Chronic fatigue syndrome
• Multiple sclerosis
Fortunately, you can always count on some very effective home remedies for yeast and parasites. Remember that you should get the go signal of your doctor before you attempt to eliminate those unwelcome organisms from your body in the natural approach. Here are some of the things that you may do:
1. Avoid eating anything that yeast and worms love – You should stay away from anything that contains sugar, whether refined or natural. Also, dairy products should be avoided.
2. Sweat out toxins – Yeast and parasites produce toxins. To deal with those poisonous substances, it’s a good idea for you to sweat them out by exercising or opting for steam baths.
3. Drink water with apple cider vinegar – Many swear by the effectiveness of drinking a glass of water with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Take this remedy up to thrice a day.
4. Consume yogurt with probiotics – The intake of good microorganisms can help in strengthening your immune system, allowing your body to get rid of its enemies.
5. Take vitamin C-rich foods – Vitamin C is an antioxidant that strengthens your immune system. If you cannot have plenty of vitamin C via the diet, take supplements.
6. Swallow 2 to 3 raw cloves of garlic a day – Garlic is a well-known yeast-zapper, and that’s why it can help in the elimination of those microbes. You may also add lots of garlic to your food.
7. Have a tablespoon of coconut oil a day – Just like garlic, coconut oil is known for its ability to kill off yeast as well as other fungi. This healthy oil may also be applied on psoriasis and eczema.