“Simplicity is beauty.” – Anonymous
It’s an age-old quote that never gets old. To put it bluntly, cosmetics are not real beauty. NO, that doesn’t mean ladies who use cosmetics are unattractive. The point here is, real beauty is simplicity. In other words, it’s better than cosmetics. Would you be interested in learning how to have natural pink and glossy lips without having to put lipstick?
• Dispose of your lip balm and use this alternative for your lip balm: a mixture of petroleum jelly and strawberry juice. Mix 3 tablespoons of petroleum jelly with 1 ½ tablespoon of strawberry juice.
• Buy a pomegranate and eat it if you wish, but keep the seeds, it will be purposeful. Blend the seeds amid butter and scrub the paste onto the lips and let be. This is perhaps one of the greatest home based remedy for pink lips.
• Sugar is to exfoliate and remove dark skin as butter is to increase color and moisture. 2 tablespoons of butter blended with 3 tablespoons of sugar powder to be scrubbed onto the lips.
• Use beet-root. Apply beet root juice on your lips to reduce darkness.
• Before heading to sleep, dampening and gently rubbing your lips with a soft toothbrush removes dead skin and brings forth pinkness.
• Drop olive oil on the lips and scrub for the olive’s nutrients to nurture the lips.
• Mix aloe Vera gel and honey with raspberry paste. And then, scrub, and after ten minutes, rinse off.
• Use almond oil on a cotton ball to completely wipe off make-up at evening. Otherwise, your lips may become discolored.
• Perhaps what could be the simplest remedy is to keep hydrated. The lips must be moisturized outside and inside.
Too much exposure to direct light, sunlight, smoking and pollution, and caffeine causes dark lips. Too much of anything is bad.