Just to clarify something: avocados do not make you fat. Avocados are just another victim of a variety of healthy foods that people have branded otherwise. Avocados are packed with healthy fats, fiber, minerals, and vitamins.
1. Unborn babies who are inside their mother’s wombs require great amounts of different nutrients. Some examples are folate, potassium, calcium, iron, copper, magnesium, folic acid, vitamins A, B complex, E, H, K, and C.
2. Avocados can be excellent substitute for mayonnaise, catsup, and cheese because of their creamy texture. For baked goodies like cakes, brownies, and cookies that require butter, the right ratio of avocado can be used and besides, it provides better healthiness.
3. Potassium, found in avocadoes, is beneficial to people with diabetes. Potassium regulates blood sugar and maintains a healthy heart.
4. Are you trying to lose weight but having troubles and procrastinating? Perhaps avocados may just be the hero you’ve been looking for. Avocados are high in fat but that doesn’t mean they add up to your fats. A fresh half of avocado included in your meals will have you feeling full. This would make it easier for the overweight to reduce the craving for more food. Not only that, it’s also healthy.
5. Avocadoes are full of antioxidants, which help skin regenerate. One good way to make advantage of avocadoes to beautify the skin is to make a homemade avocado face mask. You can do the Google searching on how to make it yourself since it’s very easy to make and worth the time. However, still have the freedom to simply eat avocado and allow your body to absorb all the nutrients.
6. Salads contain avocadoes in their recipes. But, why? It is because avocadoes are a nutrient booster. They take the role of which that assists the body for better absorption of nutrients.
7. Fatty acids and unsaturated fats can lower bad cholesterol. Both of which can be found in avocados.
Other benefits of eating avocados include: having a stronger libido, better mental state, less B.O., less problems with the joint, smooth skin, and softer hair.