For someone who cares about hair, natural treatments are a way to go. Most salons offer natural treatments to your hair problems, but these treatments can cost a lot. If you suffer from dry hair, dandruff or hair loss, here’s the remedy for you! This remedy won’t cost you a hefty dollar and is easy to make at home.
Try this DIY deep conditioner at home:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil – Olive oil is a high source of vitamin E that helps moisturize and bring nourishment to the scalp and hair. It also removes bacteria in the scalp causing dryness and itchiness.
- 1 tablespoon honey – Honey are a natural cleanser, it helps removes irritation of the scalp (dandruff or itchiness). This also brings moisture on the scalp, preventing sun damage and dandruff.
- 2 eggs – Eggs are rich in vitamin A, E, B, and D, these vitamins are known to help make the hair shiny, elastic and stronger. The fatty acids in egg strengthen the roots of the hair preventing hair loss while the protein gives the hair more volume and life.
Step by Step Guide: Egg and Honey Deep Conditioner
- Mix together the honey and olive oil ingredient in a clean microwaveable bowl. Make sure that the olive oil and honey are mixed well. Microwave the mixture for 30 second in medium heat. (Remember to not mix the eggs in this step, doing so will cook the egg)
- Take out the warm mixture and slowly add the two eggs. Whisk it with a beater or fork. Mix the ingredients well.
- Divide your hair in 4 sections, apply the mixture on your scalp and massage gently to remove dry skin. Leave on for 30 minutes and try to comb through some of the products to the ends of the hair. Rinse until the mixture is completely gone from the scalp.
It is always great to use natural products in our body. Natural ingredients aren’t processed or full of chemicals. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, try replacing them with an alternative most suitable for your skin/hair.