The internet is teeming with all sorts of fat-burning diets. It can be very confusing to identify which ones actually work and which ones will only waste your precious time. Well, there is one slimming solution that is unquestionably effective in melting fat most especially in the belly, hips and thighs — ginger water!
Surely, this homemade remedy for excess pounds is a far cry from other diet solutions that contain a variety of ingredients, each one claiming to contribute something magical. It can be hard to believe that an all-natural solution consisting only of ginger and water can work wonders, but many will attest to its effectiveness in zapping fat.
Another great thing about ginger water is it also offers a bunch of other benefits. Everyone knows that ginger is an herb that possesses anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It’s also known to pack lots of antioxidants. Traditional healers recommend ginger for practically anything, from upset stomach to cancer.
Let us first take a quick look at some of the amazing health benefits to enjoy for drinking ginger water before we focus on its ability to make your midsection and thighs look more flattering:
• Ginger water is good against achy and swollen joints. As mentioned earlier, ginger has anti-inflammatory properties. It’s for this reason why boiling ginger in water and consuming the resulting beverage can help in dealing with painful and inflamed joints. It’s the perfect home remedy for people bugged by arthritis.
• It helps in warding off cancer and other diseases associated with inflammation. Several studies have shown that ginger’s antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties may help in preventing cancer development as well as the growth and multiplication of already existing cancer cells. Since it’s an excellent fighter of inflammation, ginger is also said to help in inhibiting the development of various diseases linked to inflammation. Some of them include diabetes, osteoporosis and metabolic syndrome.
• Drinking ginger water helps protect your heart. There are different reasons why the beverage may help shield your heart and the rest of your cardiovascular system from harm. For instance, ginger is very good at lowering bad cholesterol levels. The herb is also known to help thin the blood and reduce high blood pressure.
• The herb used in making the beverage can help slow down the aging process. Anti-aging solutions come aplenty these days. If you are on the hunt for a cheap, effective and all-natural way to keep your skin looking young and healthy, simply reach for ginger water that packs a lot of antioxidants capable of shielding your skin cells (and other cells in your body) from those damaging free radicals.
All of these are just some of the health benefits offered by ginger. It’s one of the easiest to make DIY solutions for just about every problem that can come your way. With ginger water, you don’t have to swallow different pills that come with horrible side effects!
Now let us take back our attention to the main focus of this article — taking ginger water to zap unwanted fat situated in your abdomen, hips and thighs, all of which are problems faced especially by a lot of women.
Ginger water works in slimming down the said problem areas because of its ability to reduce inflammation, something that is linked to the accumulation of excess fat in the body. Also, the antioxidant properties of ginger help flush toxins out of the body, making it easier to shed off unwanted pounds naturally. A serving or two of ginger water a day can help reduce fat located in your midsection and thighs, especially if you pair its intake with proper eating habits and regular exercise!
So how do you make ginger water? Here’s the simple recipe:
- 12 to 15 pieces of thinly sliced ginger
- 2 cups of water
- Place 2 cups of water in a small saucepan.
- Add your sliced ginger.
- Bring to a boil.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Strain and drink.