Genes, hormones and unhealthy living are commonly blamed for the unwanted huge sizes hips and thighs of women, making them included in their biggest complaints.
In order to solve this dilemma, we have compiled some exercise activities as well as lifestyle changes that you can do to get those toned hip and thigh muscles.
Yoga is known to increase flexibility and strength as well as to calm a distressed mind. However, did you know that several yoga poses can also burn those nasty excess fats from your hips and thighs? These include the Baddha Konasana (Cobbler’s Pose), Ananda Balasana (Happy baby pose), Setu Bandhasana (Bridge pose), Utkatasana (Chair pose), Veerabhadrasana (Warrior 3 pose) and Paschimottasana (Seated forward bend pose). Practicing the Surya Namaskar two times a day would also help you achieve those sexy hips.
CARDIO AND STRENGTH TRAINING EXERCISE
It is no secret that the best way to lose fat is having a regular and correct exercise regime. To tone those fatty hip and thigh muscles, the following activities should be added to your regular exercise routine:
• 30 to 40 minutes-worth of stationary bike, elliptical trainer or treadmill. The activity of your choice should be done frequently at a minimum of 5 days a week.
• Exercises that improve a person’s strength such as regular squats, jumping squats, one-legged squats, leg extensions, leg curls and lunges. These should be done 3 to 4 times every week.
Aside from heart and strength exercises, aerobics can also help tone you’re the muscles on your “love handle,” while burning fat in the rest of the body, too. Some of these exercises include cycling, stair climbing as well as brisk walking for at least 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
The antioxidants and caffeine in coffee have the ability to smoothen, tighten and tone a person’s skin. It is also known to reduce and promote the circulation of accumulated fat in the body. Freshly ground coffee can also be used as a body scrub to tone the muscles in the hips and thighs through the following mixture:
1. Combine 1 tablespoon of ground coffee to some honey. This should make a pastry-like consistency.
2. Apply the mixture to your hips and thighs, and let it dry.
3. Wet your hands to scrub the mixture off of your skin and rinse with water.
4. Scrub only once a week, for at least 2 weeks.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
The use of apple cider vinegar can prevent the accumulation of fats in the body. Here are some ways on how to use raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar:
• Mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with a small amount of money in a glass of water. This should be consumed in the morning, before having your breakfast.
• Massage a mixture of 3 parts unfiltered apple cider vinegar and 1 part olive oil on your hips and thighs two times a day for about 10 minutes. This should be left for about 30 minutes on the skin and then rinse it with water.
The 2 cups sea salt contains minerals that are aids in maintaining the body hydrated and reduce excess body fat when mixed in a tub of water and used as a body soak. You may also add about 6 to 9 drops of essential oil, depending on your preference.
Cayenne Pepper is known for its capacity to boost a person’s metabolism and helps in removing toxins inside the body. Just mix 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder with grated ginger and lemon juice in a glass of warm water and drink it twice every day.
Coconut oil contains medium-chain fatty acids that can be absorbed into the cell’s membranes and are converted into energy immediately, instead of being converted into stored fat. It also improves metabolism and decrease a person’s cravings.