Everyone knows that both garlic and lemon are good for the heart. Garlic helps thin the blood, preventing the formation of blood clots that can leave you with a heart attack and stroke. The pungent herb is also known to be very good at lowering high blood pressure. On the other hand, lemon is packed with antioxidants that assist in keeping bad cholesterol from being absorbed by the body and ending up inside the arteries where they may cause congestion.
Due to the amazing health perks offered by the said ingredients, it’s no wonder why combining the two results in something that is proven to effectively unclog your arteries. No matter if you already have heart disease, at high risk of it or you just want to make sure that you are as far away as possible from having the very serious condition, you can benefit tremendously from the regular intake of a mixture containing garlic and lemon.
Certainly, it’s very important that you follow the instructions and treatments provided by your doctor. No natural solution for heart problems as well as other issues concerning a vital organ should be utilized without letting your doctor know about it first. It’s for your own good!
Read on to know 3 different ways that you may utilize garlic and lemon in keeping your arteries clog-free.
• 6 lemons
• 30 cloves of garlic
1. Peel your lemons and chop them up into small pieces.
2. Peel your garlic cloves and chop them up into small pieces too.
3. Using a blender, puree all of your ingredients.
4. Transfer in a metal pot. Add 2 liters of water.
5. Bring to a boil using medium heat.
6. Once boiling, allow to simmer for about 10 minutes using low heat.
7. Allow to cool to room temperature.
8. Strain and discard the solids.
9. Transfer the liquid part to a clean glass container.
10. Stash in the refrigerator.
1. Drink 50 ml of the solution for 3 weeks.
2. Stop doing so for a week.
3. Again, drink 50 ml of it for the next 3 weeks.
4. Quit taking it after 3 weeks.
5. You may repeat everything every 6 months for maintenance.
• 6 lemons
• 30 cloves of garlic
1. Peel your lemons and garlic.
2. Chop them up into small pieces.
3. Place half of the chopped up ingredients in a vitamizer.
4. Fill up the machine with water. Vitamize.
5. Place the first batch in a large metal pot.
6. Repeat the procedures above using the remaining ingredients.
7. Using medium heat, bring the contents of the metal pot to a boil.
8. Simmer for 5 minutes using low heat.
9. Allow to cool to room temperature.
10. Strain and transfer in a clean glass container.
11. Store in the refrigerator.
1. Drink a glass daily for 3 weeks.
2. Stop taking the solution for a week.
3. Drink a glass daily for another 3 weeks.
4. Stop taking it after 3 weeks.
5. Repeat once a year or as needed.
• 1 cup of lemon juice
• 1 cup of garlic juice
• 1 cup of ginger juice
• 1 cup of apple cider vinegar
• 3 cups of pure honey
1. In a large metal pot, combine your lemon juice, garlic juice, ginger juice and apple cider vinegar.
2. Bring to a boil using medium heat for about half an hour or until you only have about 3 cups of liquid in the pot.
3. Allow to cool to room temperature.
4. Slowly mix in your pure honey into the mixture.
5. Transfer the resulting product in a glass bottle.
6. Keep it in the refrigerator.
1. Take 1 tablespoon of the solution every morning, just before you have your breakfast.
2. Consume all the contents of the bottle.