Coconut oil and baking soda — both of them can be easily purchased at the local supermarket. You may already have them somewhere in your home most especially if you are into healthy eating as well as the use of all-natural ingredients for beauty and a sparkling-clean home.
Did you know that combining these ingredients allows you to come up with a multipurpose beauty solution that works impressively? Here are some of the things that the mix of coconut oil and baking soda can offer:
• Removal of excess dead skin cells. You don’t want those dead skin cells to pile on top of one another because it will surely leave your complexion looking dull. It may also cause blackheads, whiteheads and pimples to form as dead skin cells may clog up your pores.
• Lightening of dark scars left behind by pimples and acne. Mild exfoliation on a regular basis not only makes your complexion appear radiant, but also makes dark scars less visible. Exfoliation once or twice a week is good enough to keep your skin looking healthy and beautiful, as well as free of blemishes.
• Gentle elimination of bacteria on the skin. When your clogged pores become infected, pimples show up. What you need to do is make sure that your skin does not contain lots of bacteria. The use of beauty products containing powerful antibacterial agents may be too strong for your skin, leaving it dry and irritated.
• Hydration of your skin cells. There are plenty of moisturizers on the current market, but majority of them can leave your pores clogged up. It’s a great idea to opt for an all-natural moisturizer as it is compatible with your skin chemistry, thus it won’t cause any unwanted beauty problem.
• Treatment of pimples and acne. Both pimples and acne are cosmetic issues that are commonly brought about by bacterial action and inflammation. Needless to say, eliminating both bacteria and inflammation helps promote the healing of pimples and acne, as well as preventing more of them from striking.
• Stretching of your shopping budget. Okay, this may not sound like a beauty benefit. But the affordability of both coconut oil and baking soda can keep you from winding up penniless and ultimately stressed — something that is known to accelerate the aging of skin through the development of fine lines and wrinkles!
These are the things that you may enjoy for relying on a beauty solution composed of coconut oil and baking soda. Both ingredients have something unique and essential to offer. For instance, coconut oil is an antimicrobial agent that helps eliminate bacteria and fungi on your skin. It also helps ward off inflammation, and it also hydrates your skin effectively. On the other hand, baking soda helps unclog your pores. It also gently removes excess dead skin cells, revealing a layer of skin underneath that’s younger and smoother.
All you have to do is combine equal amounts of coconut oil and baking soda to come up with a multipurpose beauty solution that is gentle on your skin as well as pocket. Mixing a tablespoon of coconut oil and a tablespoon of baking soda allows you to enjoy something that helps make your complexion radiant and leaves your skin hydrated. It’s also very good at combating pimples and acne, and the unsightly marks they tend to leave behind.
You may alter the recipe slightly for you to come up with something that suits your particular needs and preferences. For instance, you may reduce the amount of baking soda if you have sensitive skin and you wish to focus more on skin hydration. Experimenting with the ratio of the ingredients lets you produce the perfect beauty solution.