Boost your regular bath with some cleansing and rejuvenating ingredients. Adding these natural ingredients to your bath can help remove unwanted toxins in the skin. Draw your warm bath water and try out these 5 cleansing and rejuvenating detox baths.
Cleansing and Rejuvenating Detox Baths:
Ginger Detox Bath
This bath is great for fighting off flus and colds. Ginger are packed with antiviral, anti-cancerous, antioxidant and antibacterial properties
- Half a cup of freshly grated ginger in hot water. Soak for twenty minutes; expect heat on the skin and sweating. You can substitute grated ginger with ginger powder (1 tbsp.)
Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Bath
This detox bath can smell a bit strong but with a few drops of essential oils the stench will evaporate. This bath is great for balancing the skins pH level and softening the skin.
- A cup of pure apple cider vinegar on warm bath water. Soak in it for twenty minutes and rinse as you normally do.
Clay and Epsom Salt Detox Bath
The Epsom salt will detoxify the body and improve blood circulation in the body. The clay will help soothe the skin and make it healthier.
- Melt half cup of Epsom salt in a cup of warm water. Blend the clay in a separate cup, when the clay dissolves and breaks apart, pour it in warm bath water. Add the dissolve Epsom salt. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes, and then soak in it for half an hour.
Baking Soda Bath
Baking soda is well known in the natural remedy category. It contains anti-fungal and anti-bacterial property/ It can sooth e irritated skin and improve skin condition.
- Dissolve half a cup of baking soda and pour it in your bath water. Soak in it for twenty to thirty minutes.
Sea salt is amazing on the skin! It contains bromide, calcium and potassium that benefit the skin condition and moisture. It will also help the body increase its metabolic rate and prevent bloating.
- Dissolve half a cup of sea salt in warm bath water. Soak in it for 20 minutes gently rub some sea salt in your skin to exfoliate.
- Drinks lots of water before taking the bath.
- Let the product seep in through the skin.
- Stay away from toxic products after your bath. Your pores are still wide; chemicals can easily seep in through the skin.
- If you suffer from heart or lung problems avoid staying for too long or don’t do it.
Sweating the toxins out is a great way to detoxify the body. Doing these detox baths will help improve skin health and remove unwanted toxins. Try it once a week and distress yourself with relaxing music and a stress free bath.