Scars can be hard to look at and can affect a person’s self-esteem. Scars can be removed, depending on the deepness of the scar. There creams and medical procedures you can do to remove unwanted scars.
Causes of Scars
- Accident mark
If you really want to get your scar remove opt for these home remedies before buying expensive creams and potions.
Home Remedies for Scars:
- Almonds: Leave 3 almonds, soaked in water overnight. Remove the skin of the almond in the morning. Mash them and add rose water. Apply on scar.
- Aloe Vera: Apply Aloe Vera gel on scar daily.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: massage vinegar on the scar and let it sit for 10 minutes then rinse.
- Aspirin: Crush 2 aspirins and add water to make a paste. Apply this mixture on the scar.
- Azadirachta Indica: make a paste with crushed Azadirachta indica leaves and apply it on the scars.
- Baking Soda: Make a paste out of water and baking soda. Apply this paste on the scar and let it sit to dry. Rinse the paste and repeat 3 times a week.
- Chamomile Tea: Let scars fade away by washing it with chamomile tea.
- Cocoa Butter: Use cocoa butter on the scar to lighten and moisturize it.
- Coconut Oil: Apply coconut oil on the scar daily.
- Cod Liver Oil: Apply cod liver oil on the scars.
- Cucumber: Apply cucumber juice on the scar.
- Fenugreek: Make a paste with Fenugreek leaves and apply on the scar to promote fading.
- Fuller’s Earth: Create a paste with a tablespoon of fuller’s earth. Rosewater and lemon juice. Massage the paste on the scar and let it set for 15 minutes, then rinse.
- Garlic Oil: Apply garlic oil on the scars and let it sit for 15 minutes, then rinse.
- Gotu Kola: Make a paste with Gotu kola leaves and apply on the scar.
- Honey: Remove scar by applying honey on it daily.
- Ice Cubes: Rub ice cubes on scare to promote circulation and healing.
- Lavender Oil: Apply lavender oil on scar daily.
- Lemon Juice: Use lemon juice on the scar to lighten it. Do this twice a day until scar disappears.
- Olive Oil: Apply Olive oil on the scar to lighten it.
- Potato: Use potato juice on the scar to promote healing.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Gently massage Rosehip seed oil to make scars fade away. Do this 2 times a day, until it fades away.
- Salicylic Acid: Salicylic acid can be found in lotions and cream. Use this to remove scars.
- Salt Scrub: Create a salt scrub with papaya to remove dead skin cells and fade scars.
- Sandalwood Powder: Sandalwood powder and rose water can help remove scars on the face. Rub this solution on the scar for a few minutes daily. Rinse it off with cold water.
- Tea Tree Oil: Apply diluted Tea tree oil on the scar to help with fading.
- Tomato: Massage tomato juice on the scar to help lighten it.
- Vitamin E Cream: Use vitamin E cream on scar.
- Yogurt Mix: Mix equal portions of yogurt, turmeric and barley. Use this paste-like mixture on the scar daily.
If the scar is too deep and hard to get rid of, consult a dermatologist on the right product or procedure you can do to remove the scar.